Saturday, November 13, 2021

SNOWY KISSES

The final CAS Christmas Card Challenge for 2021 features "Christmas Critters". I have to dig pretty deep into my stash to find very many critters - I tend to spend my Christmas stamping money on sentiments, snowflakes, and tiny houses. But a couple of years ago I did fall for these deer dies from My Favorite Things and I've used them several times.


I'm not sure who manufactured the snowy swirls embossing folder, but that's where I started with this card, by mounting it to a white top-folded card. I die-cut the little deer from kraft cardstock and smudged a bit of brown ink onto them. I cut a scrap of navy snowflake paper into a tag and layered it with the sentiment from Penny Black's "Merry Up" in PTI "Blueberry Sky", die-cut 3 hearts from kraft, and added a navy twine tag tie. I finished by lining a kraft envelope with a blue swirly snow paper scrap.


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love all the embossed swirls behind your cute little deer Fran! I can just fill that cold snowy wind! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you had to buy these fabulous deer, Fran...I love how you added a touch of brown and how you placed them on your stunning embossed background! A really gorgeous Christmas card ~ Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Fran! Love the swirly snow background and those fun reindeer. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete