Wednesday, January 26, 2022

LET'S UNCORK

I took a break from valentines today to have some fun with the CASology Challenge, week 339: "Renew". I hadn't intended to participate this time around because I was short on imagination with the new cue word. Then yesterday I received a shipment of some Unity rubber stamps I had ordered, and I had a "Eureka" moment with this #18-427 "Lets Uncork". It seemed appropriate.



This was an incredibly fast and easy card to produce. I stamped the image on a piece of white card stock and colored it with my Copic markers and white gel pen, and die cut the image with a Dare 2B Artzy "Rectangle Framelits" #D148. I cut a second white mat and mounted them both toward the top left corner of a top-folded white card. Finally, I heat-embossed the sentiment onto a scrap of wine-colored cardstock with white Stampendous embossing powder, die cut it with a small rectangle, and mounted that to the right side of the card with dimensional foam. The envelope is lined with a bit of light-weight wine-colored paper.  

So, back to valentines!

CASology: Week 399: RENEW



2 comments:

  1. I sure do love a wine-themed card, and how perfect for this challenge, with all that lovely red wine and white space. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for the challenge, Fran and so cute!

    ReplyDelete