Tuesday, February 8, 2022

FRIEND QUOTE

I hadn't really intended to make a card this morning, but somehow I found myself wandering into my craft room and before I knew it, I was in the middle of this card - inspired by Time Out Challenges - #206 Friend Quote - in which the quote was, "A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden." I'm slipping this one under the wire!


I've grown fond of the mini-slim format, as it seems a perfect size for notecards. This image is stenciled using one of the Tim Holtz Collection Mini Stencils (Set 10). I masked off floral stems from each side, using only a single center stem. The quote is part of the Hero Arts + Gina K #PR101 stamp set. I'm short on time this morning so won't go into all of the steps to get to this little card and coordinating envelope. But it's pretty simple.

TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge 206 - friend quote







4 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful design, and you have added such a wonderful quote as your sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Fran! I like the mini slimline too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great text and a stunning card! Perfect balans and so serene... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete