Saturday, April 30, 2022

FISHING FOR A COMPLIMENT

The current 2-week challenge at Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers is #209 "U is for Underwater". How could I pass that one up? I've used this fish stamp a couple of times in the past - it's an old favorite. I didn't really have any appropriate sentiments, so I made up my own.


I had a couple of sheets of this lightweight printed paper that seemed like it would work for the background of an underwater scene - however, it was not very easy to work with as it's just a bit too lightweight. I stamped and Copic-colored directly onto the paper and over-stamped the branches for seaweed. I used my computer for the sentiments and die-cut them and glued onto the face. 

Pretty simple and certainly silly enough to share with the ladies at SOSS! 

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: SOSS #209 U is for Underwater


Added May 17, 2020:







5 comments:

  1. This is a really fun card and it gave me a good chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Fran! Really cracked me up. Thanks for playing with the sisters again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sentiment is brilliant! Love this underwater scene. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am literally laughing out loud Fran. This is the cutest snark ever and an absolutely fabulous card!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he he he this is so awesome!!! I love that you used "Edna" in your sentiment!
    Thanks for going underwater with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete