Saturday, May 28, 2022

W IS FOR WICKED

Another fun Guest Designer spot at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, where I am currently reigning as Queen of Snark! This new challenge is #211 "W is for Wicked" and I had great fun with my card. I kept thinking of the wicked witch of the west and found this quote from the musical "Wicked". 


  

The stamped image is "Fifties Girl" from Lost Coast Designs. I stamped her with Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and then colored her lipstick and stamped just her shoes with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Stampendous "Red Tinsel" embossing powder to make ruby slippers. Then I fussy cut her and her ruby slippers out and mounted her on the front of a black slimline card that I had heat embossed with white splatters from Tim Holtz. The sentiment was created with my computer and mounted to a red mat.

Hope you all have as much fun with this as I did!

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: SoSS #211: W is for Wicked



  

4 comments:

  1. Completely brilliant, Fran! I do love it when you're our queen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ruby red slippers are the most perfect touch!!! Love them. Amazing card. Thanks for hanging with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! I love this sooooooo much!!!
    Thanks for being our WICKED Queen of Snark!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! That sentiment is excellent! Had me laughing :)

    ReplyDelete