Wednesday, July 27, 2022

HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

So, how did I not know about Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge? Especially since Halloween cards are my very favorite holiday for cards! As soon as I found it, I knew I had to start hanging out there. The July challenge is "Anything Halloween". I chose the candy corn quadrant from their mood board.


I had this ancient paper in my stash with this guy and "I (heart) Candy" on the front and the hearts on the back that I used for lining the envelope. I started with a top-folded black square card that I attached the orange, yellow, and black panels to after stamping and white heat embossing splotches from Tim Holtz. I fussy cut the little guy and glued him to the face of the card, adding a couple of plastic googley eyes. I made up the sentiment and printed it with my computer and then die cut it into a tag that I threaded with yellow baker's twine. The final addition was 5 little candy corns that I fussy cut from the backside of the paper and glued to the card. I tried to add some glossy accents on the candy corns, but it wasn't really successful.

Well, that's my first Halloween card for 2022 - the first of many!   

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge: JULY Anything Halloween


Added August 1, 2022




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous!! What a fun design!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fran, this is awesome! I'm so glad you found our challenge blog! What a fun image and overall creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, (you can enter THREE times), we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS ... be watching your email/spam mail for some HAPPY MAIL from Two Old Bats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, your card make me smile, love it! Thanks for joining the July Two Old Bats Halloween challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Great take on the inspiration board! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete