Monday, July 4, 2022

Z IS FOR ZOMBIES

I'm taking off a bit of time from my Independence Day preparations to enter The Sisterhood of Snarky Sisters' challenge #213 "Z is for Zombies". Shortly after Halloween last year I gifted myself with a zombie sentiments stamp set from Impression Obsession - #CS1082 "Zombie Sayings" that I couldn't resist. It's my plan to use it for this year's Halloween card, but how perfect is it for this challenge?


This card took me all of about 1/2 hour to make. I downloaded the image from the internet (I would like to credit the artist, but I don't know who it is), printed and matted it, and heat-embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. The dribbles are from an old Halloween set, as is the centipede on the envelope.


This was a fun challenge and I'm hoping more people participate in it before the deadline hits - pun intended!

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: SoSS Challenge #213 - Z is for Zombies 



Added July 13, 2022:



3 comments:

  1. He he he he what a great zombie sentiment!
    It's a hard knock zombie life...
    Thanks for playing along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant, made me laugh out loud, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Fran, this is awesome! Jo x

    ReplyDelete