Tuesday, August 30, 2022

O IS FOR OLD

I can't let the current Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #216 challenge end without at least taking a pass at it. I have these Tim Holtz cut-outs that I need to start using up, so this seemed like an opportunity. 


I started this card by masking off about 2-1/4" on a 5-1/2" square side-folded ivory card and stenciling a Crafters Workshop pattern with Hero Arts Shadow Ink "Wet Cement". Then I overprinted the Impression Obsession #WP684 "Leaf Set" sentiment with PTI "Soft Stone", added VersaMark to it, and heat embossed it with transparent embossing powder. I added some silly embellishments to the ladies' hats and attached them to the face of the card with dimensional foam. They don't show well in the photo, but the embellishment on the left is a couple of spiders. The hardest thing about today's effort was cutting down an old envelope into a square one to fit the card. 

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: SoSS #216 - O is for Old



Added September 6, 2022:



4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card, Fran! I love their hats. Thanks for playing O is for Old with the sistahs, jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is heaps of fun, Fran! Love the hat embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the hat embellishments!
    And the old ladies - and the sentiment!
    Thanks for celebrating all things OLD with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect and I love that sentiment. Look at those hats!!! Fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete