Wednesday, September 28, 2022

JUST WING IT!

It's been a while since I played over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. This is the current challenge #TTTC180 and I selected the middle row across - Splatters/Any Sentiment/Circle. 


This was a very simple card to make. I started with a yellow scrap that I white heat-embossed the sentiment (Impression Obsession) onto and die-cut it with a circle die. I then die-cut a gray rectangle and stamped the "Batty Background Splatter" #CYN5479 from Your Next Stamp in black, laid over the yellow circle, and stamped it again to get the bat splatter onto the circle. I double-matted the gray rectangle with yellow and black and attached it to the face of a side-folded black card. The bat in front is fussy cut from a piece of printed Halloween cardstock and mounted with some dimensional foam. Easy-peasy.





1 comment:

  1. What a great Halloween card! Of course with your name it's absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete