Saturday, September 24, 2022

LACE & BURLAP

Over at the current Inkspirational Challenge blog is #274 "Photo Challenge" that I decided to use for inspiration for a birthday card for one of my cousins. 

As simple as this card is, I won't pretend that it was easy! I didn't have enough kraft paper in my stash to make a folded card base, so started with white and pasted the layers on the face of it. The die-cut edge is an old die that I think is from Hero Arts, but I won't swear to that. The French script paper used for the left side and envelope lining is from my stack of neutral light-weight stock and the tag is a Dare 2B Artzy stitched tag that I heat-embossed with white powder. That was tied around the face of the card with some burlap twine.

 Inkspirational: Inkspirational Challenge #274 - Photo Challenge (inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com)




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rustic feel with the kraft, twine and lacy diecut Fran, and what a great take on the inspiration pic, bet your cousin loves the card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out, so classy and elegant with a vintage touch, The white border is really decorative. Thanks for sharing with us at INKspirational.

    ReplyDelete