Wednesday, October 12, 2022

FRIGHTFULLY DELIGHTFUL

That's the current challenge at Shopping Our Stash - #SOS481. This card comes from fairly deep in my stash - the background gray printed paper is actually wedding paper that I bought at least 20 years ago, and the mauve matting is left over from my personal Halloween cards in 2009.


I started this card with a black top-folded card base and a scrap of gray and white printed light-weight paper. The sentiment came out of the debris of my brain, and I created it with my computer and printed it is a dark mauve tone. The cloud behind my cute Tim Holtz witch and her navigator was stamped in gray and white inks using Hero Arts #CM317 "Color Layering Sea & Sky". I cut the sentiment and background into strips and glued them to a mauve mat, mounted all to the card base, and punched a hole in the sentiment strip. Witchie was stamped in black, colored with Copic markers, fussy cut, and mounted to the face of the card with dimensional foam. The final addition was purple twine.


Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog: SOS481 - Frightfully Delightful  

 


 

3 comments:

  1. I love this fabulous card! Use it for Halloween, or not - since that sentiment is definitely apropos for today's economy. Time to get out my broom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done you love when you finally find a home for those long-stored supplies ... that sentiment is so very fun ... so very glad you joined our Frightfully Delightful Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, what a scary and fabulous witch image, the sentiment makes me wish I had a flying broom in my garage, LOL!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria./DT

    ReplyDelete