Sunday, November 13, 2022

GINGERBREAD VILLAGE

I was contemplating participation in the current Fusion Card Challenge - "Gingerbread", but even though I am a foodie, I don't have any stamps or dies in my stash relating to baked items (I need to do something about that!). But then, looking at the photo with the little gingerbread house cups, I came up with the idea of a gingerbread village. I flipped the layout so that the horizontal element is at the lower 1/3 of the card.



 

I started by blind embossing a white cardstock panel and stamping the sentiment with PTI "Hawaiian Shores" ink and attaching a 1" band that was die cut with a wave die from Nellie's Choice. The tiny houses and trees are a combination of Alexandra Renke "Christmas Village" #D-XX-AR-W0128 and Nellie's Choice "Village" #SD214. I die-cut all of the little houses in kraft cardstock and decorated them with white gel pen and backed with colored stock. 


 

Fusion Card Challenge: FUSION - Gingerbread 

 



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of our sketch and phot. I love that dotty embossed background, perfect to look lie snow on your cute town. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete