Tuesday, December 13, 2022

YUMMMM!!

Halfway through December here at Two Old Bats Anything Holloween Challenge! I made, for your pleasure today, a plate of Halloween iced cookies similar to those in the upper right quadrant of our mood board. My crafting stash has a rather large hole in it with no food-related stamps or dies (drinks, yes - food, no) so I improvised a bit. 





I started with a black and white plate that I constructed out of a series of circle and scalloped circle dies. My cookies are made with kraft cardstock and stitched circle dies and then I used a tan Copic market to suggest slightly browned edges. I iced all of them with a variety of plain and glossy card stocks with inked and/or plain cardstock, and cut with a small, scalloped circle die. The images are several small images from my stash of Halloween stamps. I stacked them on my plate with some fussy-cut candy corn and glued everything to a square stitched cloth, which in turn was attached to a gray printed 6" square folded card. I added a bit of dimensional foam to the back of the "Trick or Treat" sentiment cookie so that it would pop out a bit.




You know that you can enter more than once, and if we get 25 entries, we'll be doing a drawing for this prize below. So, get cookin'!

 

  

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! How cleverly created and just a perfect take on the mood board, a fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic plate of cookies and so clever of you to construct them with items you already had! Love the red place mat under the plate, too. What fun those cookies would be if they were real...but of course they wouldn't last long people would gobble them right up!

    ReplyDelete