Sunday, February 5, 2023

JUST A NOTE

This note card is about as simple as they get! It's in response to LeAnne's current theme challenge #626 "A Song in the Air" - a card with music as a theme for The Paper Players.


I did several similar cards this past week while I had my pink and red papers and inks out. I happen to love these little birds from My Favorite Things - you'll see them on my cards from time to time. The music measures are part of a stamp set "Love Notes" from several years ago. I don't know who the manufacturer was. I stamped them with PTI "Sweet Blush" on a white card stock stitched die-cut rectangle, added the sentiment from the same set with PTI's "Pure Poppy", and attached it to the face of a pink card base. The printed paper I used for my bird is also from PTI. That's it!  


https://paperplayersprivateblog.blogspot.com/2022/12/feb-5-pp626-theme-leanne.html



Go over to The Paper Players blog and see what the designers have offered up as inspiration! What's not to love about LeAnne's theme this week?

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love this clean and simply beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is CAS perfection! Cute birdie, cute colors, cute card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bird! Love the simplicity of your card. Perfect for the challenge! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet patterns on the bird! Darling card, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS design... the bird is too cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Fran! Clean and cute! I love the pink music notes. Such a cute, little songbird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes simple really is best and your sweet DSP birdie looks great with the stave and punny sentiment. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fran, I almost used this set! It's one of my favorites. Your little red bird nestled amongst the music notes is just so cute. Fabulous card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fran, such a sweet little bird. I love the red and pink together. Great card! Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely darling in every way, Fran! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete