Saturday, April 1, 2023

APRIL SHOWERS

Well, here it is April already and the theme for Two Old Bats April Halloween Challenge is "April Showers".

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge: April Anything Halloween


I pulled out an old Tim Holtz Halloween stamp set of a group of trick-or-treaters, one holding an umbrella. 


I stamped the group with black ink on gray stock and fussy cut them out. I mounted them to a piece of diagonally printed striped card stock that I had made rain streaks and dots on with white gel pen. I used black dimensional foam to set them forward against the background. Then I added a couple of Tim Holtz Halloween die cut trees and a white heat-embossed sentiment over the top of the images. This was all glued to a black top-folded card base. 

I'm hoping my followers will be challenged this month to try your hands at an April Showers Halloween card - why not Halloween cards in April? Check out what our other fabulous designers have come up with on their inspirational cards! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your Halloween card - the images and the design! Your fussy cutting is just amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete