Wednesday, May 3, 2023

TALKING DIRTY IN THE GARDEN

I have so much to do today, but why not cramp my time even more by making a quick card for the current Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #233 -"F is for Flowers"? I had to rack my brain a bit to come up with what one snarky flower might say to another!


So, this is one possibility. I'm sure there are many more, but as I said, time is short. I used a favorite image of mine from Inkadinkado (#60-31604 "Funky Flowers") to start and stamped it twice with PTI "Pinefeather" and die cut one of the stamped images with a stitched rectangular die. The second one I used to color and fussy cut two of the flowers. I computer generated the sentiments on green cardstock, cut them into strips, and glued them to the face of the main panel. Then I masked off a portion of the panel and blended on some green ink. I did the same with the card base and glued the panel over it with dimensional foam and added some green strips to the edge of the card (although it looks like they're not quite straight!). The final step was to attach the colored and fussy cut flowers over the strips.


So, this is what the flowers in my garden probably say to each other when I'm not listening! You should join me over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers with your own version!




Added May 16, 2023:



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and fun card! It had me LOL! That sentiment is quite clever and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious - I read that sentiment and it properly made me laugh out loud Fran (I almost spat my wine lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! So unexpected - love your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This is AWESOME!!!! Loving that punny snark on this beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood Fran!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooo awesome!
    You rocked snarky flowers
    He he he he
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete