Monday, July 31, 2023

SEA YOU SOON

I'm playing with two challenges this morning - Freshly Made Sketches #596 "Bottom half left clean" and Less is More #488 "Under the Sea".



Starting with a very pale aqua card scrap, I stamped a Lost Coast Designs "Bubble Border" with PTI "Ocean Tides" ink and then over-stamped a Lavinia Stamps fish in black and colored her with a gray Copic marker. Then I added some undersea greenery with some Indigo Blue "Laurel Leaves" and a school of fish and sponged some additional Ocean Tides ink to the bottom of the scrap. Finally, I inked the bubble border a second time and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. The final step was over-printing the sentiment in black and trimming the panel to fit a stitched rectangle that I mounted to a white card base.
 



I'm sliding this in under the wire to:

Freshly Made Sketches: Freshly Made Sketches #596 - A Sketch by Judy


5 comments:

  1. That bubble border stamp is perfect for this LIM challenge - super make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Fran! That bubble border die is cool and it goes perfectly with that fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looooooove this! SO fun, clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I really like how you incorporated that bubble border stamp on this for under the sea! Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card! Love the design, the colors, the fabulous bubble border and that cool fish!

    ReplyDelete