Thursday, September 21, 2023

AUTUMN BLESSINGS

I consider having a fall birthday to be a blessing, as it's my favorite time of the year! My birthday is Monday and I treated myself to some new fall crafting supplies and set aside some time this morning to play with a couple of the dies. I used the current Freshly Made Sketches #604 as inspiration. 


I'm really happy with the simplicity of this card and think I'll use it for my personal fall/Thanksgiving card this year. It will be really easy to replicate 30 of these. The background flourish is from an old fall set, and I stamped it with Hero Arts "Wet Cement". Then I overprinted it with a sentiment from PTI "Stylized Autumn" and heat embossed it with Stampendous Pearl Lustre "Peridot". Finally, I attached these cute toadstools from Spellbinders "Autumn Wonder" dies with dimensional foam.


So, I'm sending it over to Freshly Made Sketches: 

Freshly Made Sketches: Freshly Made Sketches #604 - A Sketch by Cécile


 

5 comments:

  1. Clean and Simple and sooo beautiful! An early Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every perfect little thing about your pretty CAS card! Happy Birthday to you! I think you should just go ahead and celebrate all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this....fun little images and the neutral colors make me happY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these soft, neutral colors. What a pretty card! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such a delightful fall design! Those mushrooms are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete