Sunday, October 1, 2023

ALL ABOUT THE CANDY

WOW! Here we are already in October, and if you've been following along you could have anywhere from 12 to 24 Halloween cards ready to mail out. I just counted mine today and I have 23. And we have a brand-new mood board to play with at Two Old Bats Anything Halloween October Challenge.

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge: October Anything Halloween


I chose the top left quadrant, and I had this silly idea about a spider preferring Halloween candy corn to the protein-based treats she had already trapped in her web! 


I started with a square black card base and attached a slightly smaller yellow square to the face, followed by a printed orange/yellow paper that I had stamped an Impression Obsession cobweb image on. I also stamped some bugs on the cobwebs and fussy cut several candy corn pieces from another printed card stock. After computer generating the sentiment, I glued it to the face of the card and added a fussy cut spider. Much simpler than last month's card!

We've had a great response to our challenges the past couple of months, so let's keep up the good work! Join us and have some fun with the latest images. Go to the blogs for our Design Team and let us know how much you appreciate our inspirational examples!

3 comments:

  1. Eeeek, she can have all the candy! Fun card, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one scary spider! Great Halloween card but I'm glad the spider is only paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH! So cute! But I am glad that big spider is on your card and not anywhere in my vicinity!

    ReplyDelete