Sunday, October 15, 2023

TRICK OR TREAT

Midway through October, closing in on Halloween, and time to look in at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge! We all have some additional inspirational cards for your consideration. Check out the awesome cards my fellow DT members have created!  


 

I fashioned this card after the trick-or-treaters in the lower left quadrant of our inspiration board - see below. I had a couple of sheets of very old 12x12 Halloween paper from Halloweens past and I completely lost track of whose papers these are. Starting with a black card base, I added some handmade Japanese rice paper to the front of the card and layered over a couple of panels of stitched waves in gray. Then I fussy cut a couple of houses out of the printed paper and slipped them and a die cut picket fence under. I stamped some tiny bats in the sky and attached a couple of coordinating costumed trick-or-treaters from a page of tags in the same collection of papers. I finished with another fussy cut house and die cut fence, stamped bats, and heat embossed sentiment inside. The custom envelope was made from the overall printed paper and lined with green lightweight paper.  




4 comments:

  1. What a cute scene, Fran! This is oodles of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Halloween card! Love all the details you added to this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely cute and love the inside too, a fabulous use of those papers and clever too! Thanks so much for the beautiful birthday card too!!

    ReplyDelete