Monday, October 16, 2023

ZOMBIES

I'm slipping in today with one last Halloween card. I thought I had enough for my mailing list, but alas, I was short by one card! To give myself an additional challenge I decided to play along with AAA Cards Challenge #251 "Anything Spooky Goes". This is a CAS challenge, which is great with me.


There's not much to be said about how this very simple card was created. I stamped a pair of bloody hands on a white cardstock stitched rectangle and over-stamped some Tim Holtz splatter in black. Then I attached a sentiment (also Tim Holtz) white heat-embossed on black cardstock and mounted all of this to a black card base. That's it!


AAA Cards: AAA Card Challenges : #251: Anything Spooky goes


 

5 comments:

  1. HA, that sentiment is too much fun! This is a terrific card, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! I laughed out loud with the sentiment and the hands are perfection! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me laugh out loud what a cool sentiment and love the "bloody hands". Thanks for playing along with us at AAA cards and I hope you can join us again.

    KarenR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faboolous card Fran. That sentiment is perfect for a spooky card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one cute and fun Halloween card and I love that sentiment that just makes me giggle LOL

    ReplyDelete