Monday, January 15, 2024

HELLO

Well, I finally replenished my white cardstock supply! Today I thought I would like to play around with a new butterfly stamp set that I picked up at Joanne's on sale right after Christmas. The Paper Players and Anne Marie have a new color challenge using the colors black, white, and a bold pop of color. It seemed like a good excuse to say hi to my friends over at TPP!


This little fussy-cut butterfly is from Park Lane and I stamped her with Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and colored her heart with a Copic marker. I die cut a square from a stitched rectangular white card panel, black heat embossed the sentiment, and layered it over a black panel with a smaller square die cut in black cardstock. The pattern in the background is a die-cut filigree heart attached from the back and I laid the entire panel over a piece of bright turquoise vellum. The final step was to attached the butterfly with dimensional foam. 

The Paper Players: PP672 - A Color Challenge from Anne Marie



4 comments:

  1. I like your pop of bold color and that pretty little butterfly! Wonderful card, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Fran! The butterfly is so beautiful and your filigree square is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! That butterfly is amazing and the center panel is too! You know how much I love seeing your things in the gallery! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete