Friday, March 15, 2024

MID-MARCH REMINDER - TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

It's mid-March and it's a perfect night for Two Bats Halloween Challenge! My cell phone camera didn't like the bright green I used on this card and to line the envelope - they came through decidedly yellow. 


This time around I was inspired by the lower right quadrant of the mood board - a skeleton and some drippy branches. Using some laurel branches upside down from an IndigoBlu rubber stamp set ("Laurel Leaves" designed by Kay Hallowell-Sutton), I heat embossed with Zing! "Leaf" onto a stitched rectangular panel of black card stock. Then I white heat-embossed a very old sentiment. The skeleton is an old friend I've used many times. I stamped him on white card stock and fussy cut him, adding some green Copic markings for reflection on his old bones. I heat embossed an additional spray of leaves on black and cut it out to add to his hand with a bit of black dimensional foam. All of this got attached to a black card base.  



Time for you to get out your green supplies and make a March Halloween project - although it really doesn't have to be green. Diane's moodboard is for inspiration, and you can use it or not. I personally am fond of this month's board because there's so much there to play with!

4 comments:

  1. Delightfully spooky and creatively FUN!! A fabulous Halloween card and a great take on our mood board too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This s dude is too much fun! Terrific card, Fran!

    ReplyDelete