Sunday, April 7, 2024

NAUGHTY KITTY

I felt like dabbling a bit this morning in my craft room and I had two inspirations: AAA Cards Challenge #262: Sketch and our loveable but naughty lynx-point kitty Tiger.


I created this card in a horizontal format because of the size of the Tim Holtz Snarky Cats images. I started by computer-generating the sentiment directly on a piece of white cardstock, followed by stamping the ball of yarn with blue ink. I masked off the yarn and stamped the orange cat and colored him in with Copic markers. I then trimmed the panel with a stitched rectangular die and attached it to a very narrow black mat and the face of a white card base. The final step was to stamp the naughty kitty on a separate piece of white cardstock and fussy cut him out before attaching him with dimensional foam.

This is the AAA Cards sketch that inspired the layout:

AAA Cards: AAA Card Challenges #262: Sketch


And this is the naughty kitty that inspired the idea:


 

3 comments:

  1. cute and evil at the same time, my kittens at least ;-) Great card and Feline friend. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a cool card and such a good take on the sketch. Your wee kitty looks like butter wouldn't melt in their mouth, just adorable! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete