Monday, July 15, 2024

JULY MID-MONTH TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

Mid-July and we're still looking for your Halloween Anything Goes projects here at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - you still have two weeks left to play with us! This month's mood board features a couple of ideas using red, white and blue but you're not bound by that as long as your card is Halloween-related. I chose to be inspired by the witch hats in the lower right quadrant.   




This was started with a top-folded A6 white card base. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps with the witch cut off. I stamped the sentiment with black ink, die cut it with a deckle edge rectangle and matted that with black and white printed paper. The opposite side of that paper features the witch hats and I fussy cut one, glued it to the face of the card, and added some bat trim on the hat band. I finished with a coordinating custom envelope - very easy.


Remember that we have a couple of special gifts for a drawing if we get 25 or more entries!


AND



Here's the link and our mood board:







2 comments:

  1. Terrific layers and I like the little bat! This is a fun card, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Cecilia writing from Ohio, I have been on your blog for quite some time now and it's seeming amazing every time I scroll down. Well, I want to share some testimony about my life changing that Mr Pedro a loan lender rendered me when my food truck business was so devastating, Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 2 million dollars to expand my business with a return of 2% annual return which I really do appreciate about his lender ratio. Mr Pedro give loans to a lot of people, and I believe he's still doing it till date, I promised him that I will recommend people to him after granting me the loan amount. If anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro via pedroloanss@gmail.com or text his What's-App via +393510140339 He will surely help you because I trust him.

    ReplyDelete