Here we are mid-point in September and crushing toward Halloween!
I liked the image of the 3 witch hats hanging on a door. I mounted 3 die-cut hats (from Spellbinders "Boos! Cocktails") with colorful hat bands and buckles on a scrap of old printed paper, edged it with a black marker, and matted the panel with an orange die-cut rectangle. I glued this to a black card base, tied it with a double baker's twine bow, and attached the double die-cut sentiment from LDRS Creative "Large Word Halloween".
Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge
Because the sentiment on this card is so prominent, I'm also sharing it with my friends at the September challenge of Word Power:

Spooktacular card, Fran!
ReplyDeleteThat's a fabulous card Fran, love those hats, last year I won the best hat at our witches walk, unfortunately we aren't having it this year, darn it!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Word Power Co-Owner
Just so good, Fran! Jo x
ReplyDelete