Tuesday, September 15, 2026

SEPTEMBER MID-MONTH TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

Here we are mid-point in September and crushing toward Halloween!

I liked the image of the 3 witch hats hanging on a door. I mounted 3 die-cut hats (from Spellbinders "Boos! Cocktails") with colorful hat bands and buckles on a scrap of old printed paper, edged it with a black marker, and matted the panel with an orange die-cut rectangle. I glued this to a black card base, tied it with a double baker's twine bow, and attached the double die-cut sentiment from LDRS Creative "Large Word Halloween".

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge



3 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous card Fran, love those hats, last year I won the best hat at our witches walk, unfortunately we aren't having it this year, darn it!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Word Power Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete