Saturday, May 18, 2019

Birthday Balloons

 
I'm playing with Seize The Birthday Challenge for the first time today. The topping is "Balloons" and I decided to make a birthday card for my soon-to-be 10-year-old grandson (I'll also need to come up with a card for his twin sister). I haven't had much experience with shaker cards, so I have a long way to go in that direction!
 
I'm continuing with using existing paper scraps and the balloon printed paper is from the twins' 2nd birthday invitation 8 years ago. The bird die is from MFT and the numbers are from PTI.
 
 
 
 
"Balloons"
                                                 (selected by Shirley)
 
   

1 comment:

  1. I too don't make shakers very often, for some reason they intimidate me. This one is fabulous and I think you should make a shaker for your granddaughter too! Love the added birdy too! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete