Sunday, October 31, 2021

GUEST DESIGNER - AAA CARDS

I'm very proud to have been chosen Guest Designer for the current AAA Cards Challenge #202 - Sketch + Optional Twist "Gnomes"! The challenge is to use the sketch below with the option of a gnome or gnomes. I'm looking forward to seeing what all of AAA's followers will do with this challenge.  






My horizontal element is made up of an old PTI Christmas stamp set "Holiday Lights" that I stamped with Memento inks "Cottage Ivy", "Lady Bug", and "Bahama Blue", as well as Hero Arts "Butter Bar". I stamped the green ink twice - once on a white side-folded card and a second time on a slightly smaller white stitched rectangle. I added a very old sentiment that I had with Lady Bug and, because the inks were fading as they dried, I added some VersaMark Watermark ink over the sentiment and heat embossed it with clear powder so it would pop a bit. I die-cut a rectangular opening into the top layer and slipped some green cardstock behind as I glued it to the card base with dimensional foam. I added a gnome from Photo Play "Gnome for the Holidays Christmas" that I had colored with my Copics and fussy-cut.

Your turn to get out your gnome supplies and play along with the challenge!   



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for being our guestdesigner this fortnight over at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and a fabulous use of the sketch. Thanks so much for guesting with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for being our guest designer at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, Fran! Thanks for being our guest designer for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on guesting, Fran your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete