Saturday, December 18, 2021

FINAL HOLIDAY CARD

I thought I was completely finished with all of the holiday cards, and I could finally retire all of my Christmas supplies for the year. But then I saw what was happening over at CAS Colours & Sketches for their 450th challenge. We are challenged to select one of the previous challenge sketches from 2021 and make it seasonal. Okay, I can do that!
  

The sketch I selected is #415 from April 13, 2021:


This design was almost completely made with dies - the stitched rectangle is from Pink Fresh, the circle of stars Avery Elle, the stitched circle opening LDRS Creative, and the little village images are Alexandra Renke. I added a sentiment from Penny Black that I heat embossed with Stampendous "Detail Silver" embossing powder. After assembling all of the elements I added three tiny gems. 



Added January 7, 2022:





7 comments:

  1. And what a wonderful finale it is! That little village is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, love, love your card! A wonderful double take for a perfect card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is beautiful! I love the little village. Perfect CAS card! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CC&S and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little snowy scene, encircled by the shiny, starry wreath! This is a fabulous interpretation of the sketch you chose! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CC&S. I hope you'll continue to join in our challenges in 2022! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful holiday card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card! Love the way you used the sketch, so clever. That cute little scene is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches! xx Michal

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love it, the little village surrounded by stars is a great idea. Such a peaceful card as well. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete