Saturday, January 29, 2022

CAS VALENTINE

This morning's offering is a CAS design inspired by the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #146 and I think I've finally hit on the design I want to use for my personal Valentine's greetings - it's quick and easy and I can make it from already existing materials, using scraps from my "pink" drawer.


I chose the left down position - pink/valentine or heart/white. I first stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts #DC175 "Love Stamp & Cut" with PTI "Berry Sorbet", and die cut a small rectangular opening (Dare 2B Artzy "Rectangle Framelit") in the face of a pre-cut rectangle of white cardstock. I mounted this to a top-folded white card base, inserting a scrap of PTI's printed paper behind and inserted the white die-cut heart from Penny Black (#51-182 "Fancy Heart"). I glued on three sequins, and it was finished - it doesn't get any easier than that! I just need to decide how to finish the inside and get busy and produce 26 more. I'm thinking they will each be slightly different, depending on what scraps are available for behind the window opening.

TTTC146 - Featured Designer LeAnne - Tic Tac Toe Challenge



Added February 5, 2022:






5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this! The way you've tucked that pretty heart in is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentine is just so lovely! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you tucked in your heart die Fran - this is such a beautiful CAS card. Thanks for playing along with our current TicTacToe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOVE this! So sweet and pretty and what a fun design! The little sequins are the perfect finishing touch! Just delightful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful CAS card, Fran - love everything about it - so pleased to see your card in our TicTacToe challenge this week - and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete