Wednesday, February 16, 2022

J IS FOR JUDGMENTAL

I'm playing along with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers today. Their current Challenge #203 is "J is for Judgmental" and I just wouldn't feel right without showing off one of the stamps I selected from Lost Coast Designs as my winnings for the January challenge! This is their "Fifties Girl" rubber stamp. I stamped it in black, colored it with my Copics, and fussy cut her out.


The snarky sentiment is from Unity Stamps, which I heat embossed in white. This was all pretty straight forward and CAS.
 

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #203 -- J is for Judgmental




Added on February 22, 2022:




7 comments:

  1. Great fun! Love your card so much, Fran. Thanks for playing with the sisterhood again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she looks awesome Fran. Love the black and white with that little pop of pink. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should enter the Lost Coast Challenge. It's steampunk or vintage......

      Delete
  3. Love love love love love so awesome!
    Thanks for being judgey with the sisterhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for being judge-y with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete