Monday, August 15, 2022

CAS LADYBUGS

This morning my hubby returned to his classroom "in service" in preparation for the students returning to school on Thursday. What that translates to for me is a less structured day and a little guilt-free time in my craft room! The result is a card inspired by AAA Cards Challenge #221 - "Small and Few + (Lady) Bugs" and Paper Players #PP604 Color Challenge - "Black, White, and a Pop of Any Color". 


This ladybug image is so old - I don't remember when I got it, but I'm suspecting that it is an old Inkadinkado stamp set. I black heat-embossed the initial image and colored it with a red Copic marker. I then masked her and stamped and masked a couple more times with Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and added the tiny sentiment from Hero Arts #CM351. I die cut the images with a stitched rectangle and mounted it to the face of a top-folding card that I had partially embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder and added 3 enamel dots to her back. That's it!

AAA Cards: Game #221: Small and Few + (Lady) Bugs




Added August 20, 2022:





3 comments:

  1. Fran, those embossed lady bugs are too cute! Also love the embossed polka dots! Great job with the color challenge! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the clean layout and the fun pop of texture. Thanks so much for joining us this week and playing along with my color challenge over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete