Saturday, September 17, 2022

"K" IS FOR KRAFT

That's the prompt word at this week's Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #218, where I'm delighted to be guesting. I wasn't sure where to go with this, so decided on the most obvious direction - using kraft paper and envelope from my stash and because I've been thinking about Halloween cards. 


This is a new (to me) clear stamp set from Whimsey Stamps. I printed it on a piece of kraft cardstock with black ink and colored the jar and leaves with PrismaColor pencils. Then I punched the bottom with my very old drippy edge punch and grunged up the edges with more black ink. I re-stamped the image on both white and orange stock and cut out the skulls, pumpkin, and eyeball, touched them up with Copic markers, and glued them over the top of the kraft image. I used some dimensional foam on the skull and pumpkin. The final step was to white heat-emboss the sentiment and die-cut a Dare 2B Artzy #D148 stitched tag and tie it on with some green/black ribbon. The card and envelope are actually quite small (3-1/4" x 4-1/2"). And just for good measure, I added one of the Katzelkraft bugs to the back of the envelope!   

4 comments:

  1. Awesome as always, Fran! Thanks for being our Queen again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool Halloween card! Love the spooky characters that you've used, both on the card and the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing Fran!!! I love all of the little details in addition to your fabulous coloring. Thanks so much for Queening with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love it!!
    You rock every challenge :)
    Thanks for being our reigning Queen of Snark!!

    ReplyDelete