Friday, September 15, 2023

SEPTEMBER MID-MONTH TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN

It's that time again, Ghoul Friends! It's mid-month for Two Old Bats Anything Halloween September Challenge. This time around I decided to attempt a floral bouquet similar to the one in the bottom right quadrant of our mood board.





When I started out, I had not planned to create something quite so complicated - I think this is a bit over the top! I started with a black mini slimline card base and added some old scraps of paper to suggest a room with wallpaper and table runner as a background. I'm not going to go through all of the steps to get to the finished card, but I will tell you whose dies I used. The pumpkin and black twiggy tree are from Tim Holtz Halloween die sets. The vase is one of the glasses from Tim Holtz "Happy Hour". The flowers are all from Alexandra Renke "Astrella". The bats are from Whimsy Stamps and Dies. The moon is a stitched circle die from LDRS Creative.

Remember that we will have a drawing this month for these great stickers:


We still have a couple of weeks to enter our challenge and you can enter more than once. Go to our Design Team's blogs to see the additional inspirational cards!

2 comments:

  1. You nailed that inspiration picture - a fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bouquet looks great and those bats are awesome!

    ReplyDelete