Saturday, June 15, 2024

PICK YOUR POISON!

Mid-June already and time for a new inspiration card for Two Old Bats Anything Halloween Challenge! I finally gave up on trying to make anything wedding-related and decided on the idea of "Pick Your Poison" from the top-left quadrant of our mood board.

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge: June 2024 Mid Month Reminder



I used Tim Holtz's "Happy Hour" dies as a jumping off point and die cut the glasses from vellum.

I prepared a black 5-1/2" square card base and attached a couple of square patterned scraps I had in my stash for a background for my creepy cocktails. The sentiment was generated on my computer and trimmed to fit the width of the purple square. I selected three coordinating purple, orange, and green pieces for the drinks and fussy cut various creatures and items from some coordinating DCWV "Boo Crew" printed papers. I love these papers! You can see from the coordinating envelope paper where the bat and spider come from. The ghost coming up from the martini glass is a Trinity Stamps die that was new to me this past Halloween.

This was fun to make! I'm hoping you'll get out your Halloween supplies and play along with us this month. If we get 25 or more entries, this fun die will be randomly chosen to send to one of the entrants:



1 comment:

  1. Fran, this is a really fun Halloween card! I guess *spirits* are being served for this party, lol. I am very impressed with your fussy cutting skills, too.

    ReplyDelete