I'm back again with my second Christmas card of the day! This time I'm playing along with The Color Hues Challenge - #137 "Black and Red." I love making black Christmas cards - especially with metallics.
My card is made with a couple of brand new (to me) Spellbinders die sets. The martini glass was cut from some silver metallic stock with their "Olive Martinis" set and the remaining festive additions was with the coordinating "Christmas Cocktails." The silver heat embossed sentiment is an old one from my stash. I love the bow in this set and I cut it out from a scrap of black and red lace printed stock from one of the old cardmaking magazines - I don't remember who had the cardstock "quads" inserted into their magazines. That just shows how long I hang onto paper scraps!
The black envelope is from my envelope stash and I lined it with a lightweight candy cane printed paper.
Color Hues: Color Hues #137-Black and Red

This is just perfect, Fran! Every element is arranged beautifully, and the Christmas martini makes for one fun Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues!
ReplyDelete