Sunday, July 19, 2026

GRACE US WITH YOUR PRESENTS

Okay, time to start making Christmas cards so I don't get myself into a bind in December, having to scramble for enough cards for friends and family. I've gone to The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #112 to begin my cards. But Inkspirational Challenge also has a word prompt of "Christmas in July."


I've promised myself to start using up Christmas scraps and NO new papers this year! This card is made completely of scraps from some coordinating papers purchased quite a few years ago. The gift boxes had already been fussy-cut and languishing in my scrap bin, so this was very easy. I die cut a bit of the coordinating stripe with a stitched rectangular die and matted it with red cardstock. This was all glued to a white top-folded card base, the sentiment added in brown (Hero Arts "Messages for Cardmaking" #CM379), and the gift boxes attached with a bit of dimensional foam. The final step was to line a red envelope with coordinating print. That's it!

Christmas Kickstart Challenge: The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #112 Reminder - Grace Us with Your Presents



Inkspirational: Inkspirational Challenge #372 - Word Prompt - Christmas In July



1 comment:

  1. Your presents are all so neat and colourful, love you lined the envelope to match too. Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.

    ReplyDelete