Sunday, November 15, 2020

BACK IN THE CRAFT ROOM

This year's Halloween card was so time-consuming that it nearly put me off card-making for a while! I did manage to turn out 26 Thanksgiving cards, which will go into the mail this week. But I realized as I was sealing and addressing the final one, I had forgotten to photograph them! 

Yesterday I went back into my craft room/office to participated in three card challenges. It's amazing to me that I can make such a mess turning out only three cards!

The first card for "Color Throwdown #619 - Aqua, Red, and Silver".




It's been raining all day and there's very little light. The white is coming off as pink because of reflection. The little bird image and sentiment are both from Impression Obsession and the various dies are from a bunch of different ones in my stash. Ink is Versamark Watermark Ink with Zing! and Stampendous Embossing Powders. 

https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2020/11/color-throwdown-countdown-619.html





1 comment:

  1. Swwet! Love that bird and lovely design!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete