Saturday, October 5, 2024

H IS FOR HALLOWEEN

Okay, so I lied - another Halloween card! But how could I not play along over at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers where the challenge is "H is for Halloween"?


I started with a white panel on which I stamped a zombie background from Whimsy Stamps with black ink. Then I over-stamped some drippy blood from an old bloody stamp set from bygone years. I trimmed the panel by die cutting it with a deckle-edged rectangle and grunged up the edges a bit with some black ink and matted it with some red cardstock. I mounted both layers to the face of a black card base. I white heat embossed the sentiment from Tim Holtz on a black strip and glued it over the blood. The final step was to color one of the faces of the background paper, fussy cut it, and attached it over the black strip.  

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: SoSS #255 H is for Halloween




1 comment:

  1. How totally, utterly and completely fabulous! Thanks for getting spooky with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete